Here at Mountain Aviation, nestled in beautiful Colorado, we strive to provide our owners and customers customized and unique air transportation experiences through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Did I mention, we are in the amazing and beautiful State of Colorado? With the Rocky Mountains just steps away, we offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and professional growth for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Citation 560 XL Pilot in Command.
Does a flexible schedule allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and amazing co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our wonderful clients? Then this is the job for you, don’t waste any more time, apply now…….
Here is what we need you to do, remember this list is not all inclusive:
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of aircraft.
- Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Skills we really want you to have:
- Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
- Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What you must have:
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 4000 Total Time
- 2500 Pilot-in-Command
- 2000 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 1000 Turbine
- 500 Jet
- 300 Pilot-in-Command in type (Preferred)
What we offer you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- PTO accrual starts immediately upon hire.
- Did I mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.