Here at Mountain Aviation, nestled in beautiful Colorado, we strive to provide our owners and customers customized and unique air transportation experiences through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Did I mention, we are in the amazing and beautiful State of Colorado? With the Rocky Mountains just steps away, we offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and professional growth for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Citation 560 XL Second in Command.
Does a flexible schedule allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and amazing co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our wonderful clients? Then this is the job for you, don’t waste any more time, apply now…….
Here is what we need you to do, remember this list is not all inclusive:
- Provide professional pilot services to Mountain Aviation clients in a two-crewmember environment.
- Assist the PIC in all aspects of flight management.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our clients.
- Perform all flight duties as assigned by the PIC.
- Responsible to the PIC on all flights
- Assume the authority to act on behalf of the PIC is they become incapacitated.
- Gain knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC. (We love to promote SIC’s to PIC’s)
- Work with PIC after completing a flight to ensure that the Aircraft is cleaned, restocked and prepared for the next flight.
Skills we really want you to have:
- Knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
- Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What you must have:
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 1000 Total Time
- 500 Pilot-in-Command
- 500 Multi Engine
- 100 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 100 Turbine
What we offer you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent(s)
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- PTO accrual starts immediately upon hire.
- Did I mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.