We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for a full-time Inventory Control Specialist! This is an entry-level position.
The ideal candidate will have aviation knowledge or experience.
The Inventory Control Specialist Assistant is responsible for the purchasing of aircraft parts and supplies, shipping & receiving, inventory & tool controls, and providing administrative assistance to the entire maintenance department. Providing logistical support to the Supply Chain Manager and aircraft mechanics as necessary to maintain maximum labor efficiency will be the key role of this position.
- Procurement of aircraft parts and supplies; to include researching, price shopping, ordering, tracking, receiving, and completion of PO.
- Ensure proper pricing and charges are billed to the appropriate work order line-items.
- Pull and deliver parts to mechanics.
- Package and ship cores.
- Process and ship returned goods for credit/refund.
- Process vendor billing relative to aircraft parts and supplies purchases.
- Research invoice issues and billing discrepancies.
- Manage the accuracy and control of inventory aircraft parts; perform periodic and year end hard counts.
- Manage the control of tool inventory.
- Assist MOM with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Assist the accounting dept. with monthly reconciliations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive shipments and distribute – BJC location; perform periodic shipment requests for other departments.
- Assist with work order review and completion as delegated by MOM.
- Order office and hangar supplies for Maintenance Hangar as needed.
- Ad hoc projects as requested
This job description does not constitute an employment contract and does not alter the at-will-employment agreement between Mountain Aviation and the incumbent. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Inventory Control Specialist. The list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working use of Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook); intermediate skill level with Excel.
- Working knowledge of general aviation maintenance with some exposure to aircraft parts procurement.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HS Diploma
- Parts procurement/ Inventory Experience
- Aviation industry experience
- APICS or other similar Certification
- General Purchasing experience specifically within aviation
- Experience with work-orders and aviation maintenance terminology
- Related college coursework and/or trade school
Work is performed in an office setting with prolonged periods of sedentary activity and in an aircraft hangar environment (at times hot/cold/dusty/loud).
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
What we offer you:
Salary Range: $15-17/hr + Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision, AFLAC and Voluntary Life coverage are available at the first of the month following date of hire
- Life and LTD paid by company
- 401k with company match at 3% (after 3 months of employment)
- Did we mention, we are located in the beautiful State of Colorado? We offer a flexible schedule and competitive salary so that you can enjoy a work-life balance in this gorgeous state!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job expires 90 days from posting -